I was invited to the Hope for Anxiety and OCD podcast to share about Brainspotting earlier this year. Some of the things we discussed include:
- What is Brainspotting? How does it work?
- How was Brainspotting developed? Who discovered it?
- How can Brainspotting help with anxiety and OCD?
- What happens during and after a Brainspotting session
- Can Brainspotting be used with all ages?
- Brainspotting training
- Comparison between Branspotting and other forms of therapy.
And of course we also touchee a bit on adoption. You can listen to it here and add to any podcast player you prefer.