Brainspotting Certification & Consultation
As a Certified Brainspotting Consultant & Specialty Trainer, I am able to help Brainspotting therapists work toward their own Brainspotting Certification. Brainspotting Certification will expand your knowledge and enhance your practical use of Brainspotting. Certification is a one-on-one, personalized training designed to sharpen your expertise in Brainspotting. Certification shows your commitment to Brainspotting and personal excellence. I also enjoy working with Brainspotting therapists who want to continue to grow their understanding and practice of Brainspotting in group or individual consultation. I stay in consultation with more advanced Brainspotting trainers, so I am always growing and always learning to share that understanding with you.
Are you ready to become a Certified Brainspotting Practitioner?
Here are the requirements:
- Completion of Brainspotting Phase 1 and 2 trainings in person or online.
- A minimum of six(6) hours of consultation from an Advanced Brainspotting Practitioner. The last hour to include a formal review of applicant’s BSP skills, documented on a consultation form.
- Fifty hours of practice with BSP, each session documented on session form.
- Payment of a $150 certification fee to Brainspotting Trainings, LLC.
- Certification to be reviewed and awarded by Brainspotting Trainings, LLC.
I am happy to start consultation at any time after you have completed Phase 1. I enjoy helping new Brainspotting practitioners feel confident in the theory and techniques of Brainspotting, and I am passionate about promoting excellence in Brainspotting.
4 Types of Music Used in Therapy
Therapists may integrate any of these four types of music into your sessions for part or all of the counseling session to specifically reach your brain and enhance your brain’s healing capacities. Music Therapy, on the other hand, is the use of creating music, singing, moving to, and/or listening to regular music as a part of therapy.
Change your Life through Attunement and Brainspotting Podcast
In this episode, Kristen talks with Brooke Randolph, a certified Brainspotting therapist & consultant, about empowering individuals and couples toward more whole-hearted living and conscious relationships.