Start Right, Stay Connected
For Engaged and Newly Married Couples
The COVID-19 pandemic moved up my plans to create an online course version of the popular Start Right, Stay Connected Workshop. Start Right Stay Connected is a program founded on the most recent research as well as the clinical experience of hundreds of marriage counselors from around the world trained in Imago Relationship Therapy. I am not creating a waiting list for those interested in doing a live worship via Zoom.
Interested in taking the Start Right, Stay Connected workshop?
In this one day workshop, engaged and newly married couples will learn:
It is certainly the most bang for your buck at just $325 per couple, and it meets the premarital counseling needs for 90% of couples. In addition, we find that any “individual couples counseling” needed goes so much more quickly, once couples have learned the skills in this workshop. Find the next workshop dates here
- Powerful communication skills
- Practical tools for relationship “hot buttons”
- Effective (and peaceful) conflict resolution
- How to remove negativity from the relationship
- How to keep the romance alive, nurture, and grow your relationship
- How to affair-proof your marriage
For those couples that prefer individualized premarital counseling, we can utilize a typical couples counseling protocol, emphasizing important topics for premarital couples to discuss and/or we can utilize the Prepare/Enrich program.
The Prepare/Enrich program is highly valid and reliable, developed through several research studies. It includes a customized couple assessment that is completed online. The inventory addresses several aspects of relationship, personality, family of origin, and relationship dynamics; it also includes several scales that are customized for you.
Please note that the Prepare/Enrich survey will cost approximately $35. For more information about premarital or marriage enrichment counseling, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a trained facilitator, I will help you:
- understand the results of your individual inventories
- explore your relationship strengths and growth areas
- improve communication skills
- understand and appreciate your individual differences
- identify and manage major stressors
- resolve conflict
- develop a more balanced relationship